UX /CRO Strategist
Fireside is an award winning digital consultancy focusing on driving revenue for high growth ecommerce brands, through intense focus on Conversion Rate Optimization, Customer Retention, and Email Marketing. We focus heavily on culture and community. We offer all the traditional benefits like medical, dental, and 401k but we also offer benefits like remote working, unlimited vacation policy, flexible schedules, a high priority on work/life balance, paid parental leave, and Summer Fridays.
This is the Right Fit for you if:
- You are highly comfortable analyzing websites, landing pages, and user funnels and you’re quick to identify areas of conversion opportunities.
- You are passionate about creating a digital strategy that combines the art + science of a website.
- You are able to marry qualitative and quantitative metrics to formulate strategic insights and actions to strategically optimize conversion rate for our clients.
- You’re passionate about creating a seamless shopping journey for our client’s customers.
- You are passionate about driving results through the understanding of web analytics, user research and the competitive landscape.
- You roll up your sleeves to execute effectively, and iterate quickly with A/B testing and experimentation.
You Also Love Working on:
- Collecting and analyzing website data via both qualitative and quantitative research to determine optimization opportunities.
- Making recommendations to clients based on current metrics + their goals, industry standard benchmarking, the competitive landscape, best in class tech stack analysis and deep understanding of the user journey.
- Formulating proposals based on data which could include: building a testing agenda, implementing quick wins or onboarding a new technology platform.
- Working closely with other teams such as the retention division leads to ensure optimization strategies encompass all facets of digital marketing efforts including onsite and email strategy.
- Monitoring live tests including reporting & analysis
- Translating client deliverables to development partners and vice versa.
- Partnering with our clients to understand primary KPIs, goals and objectives
- Leading client engagements with thought leadership, proactiveness and a hunger to drive success
Experiences That Align With The UX / CRO Strategist:
- 2 - 3+ years in digital merchandising and/or user experience role, including at least 2 years in an e-commerce, direct-to-consumer role.
- Ability to multi-task and tackle challenges that differ client to client, quickly and thoughtfully
- You have a critical understanding of the levers and tools to use in GA to help assess, define and optimize your strategic marketing plan.
- Familiarity with other analytics or attribution platforms like Glew, GA4 and Shopify are a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to analyze data, generate reports and organize large pieces of data.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong data background as well as experience with brand strategy a must, copywriting experience a plus.